Products for personal care or safety including beds and pressure mattresses, toilet and bathroom equipment, specialised clothing, and continence needs. We also provide, towels, sheets, mattress protectors, bathmats, plastic bed sheeting, thermal blankets, hand towels, doona covers, face washers, hand towels and pillowcases.
Some examples of the things you might be able to purchase with your NDIS Consumables budget include:
- Pull-ups and nappies
- Absorbent products
- Pumps and syringes for home enteral nutrition purposes
- Food preparation products
- Modified eating aids
- Product and equipment delivery/unpacking/ labouring services
- Specialised mattresses and pillows
- Personal care and safety products.
General grocery items that are not related to your disability needs, prescription medications and cosmetics are not covered. Looking for personal care and safety services in Perth? Trust Carespace Australia to provide top-notch assistance for a safer and more secure lifestyle. Contact us today!